Class takes on a new meaning with Seven Seas Mariner®, from the delectable offerings of Chartreuse to the debonair atmosphere of the Connoisseur Club.
Attention to detail distinguishes Regent Seven Sea Cruises™ and the exceptional suites on Seven Seas Mariner®. Every guest enjoys spacious closets, well-appointed bathrooms and a private balcony with views of the shimmering sea. Soothing colors accented by appealing patterns and textures dominate the interiors of Seven Seas Mariner®
709 ft. LENGTH
93 ft. WIDTH
ALL BALCONY SUITES
Savor the world’s finest cuisines and expertly paired wines in sophisticated venues where ever-changing ocean views invite you to linger just a little bit longer.
- OPEN SEATING so that guests are free to dine whenever and with whomever they wish
- SPECIALTY RESTAURANTS with spaciously distanced tables for two
- UP TO SEVEN DINING VENUES including casual indoor and outdoor dining options at La Veranda and the Pool Grill
- IN-SUITE DINING that retains the restaurant experience by serving guests course-by-course with a mouthwatering variety of options
You always have an abundance of space aboard each of our perfectly sized, luxury ships. Sprawling suites, multiple dining options and spacious social areas means there are no crowds and no waiting.
- WITH A MAXIMUM OF 684 GUESTS, from the beloved Seven Seas Mariner®, our enviable staff-to-guest ratio average of 1:53.1, results in the pinnacle of professional and personalized service
- EXPANSIVE SOCIAL AREAS AND WORLD-CLASS FACILITIES you might only expect to find on much larger ships
- MULTIPLE, FREE SPECIALTY DINING VENUES so there is never a queue or a crowd
- DYNAMIC EVENING ENTERTAINMENT with comfortable, spacious seating and cabaret style tables for two
- A LARGE POOL DECK AREA where you can relax in a private space or recline on a sun lounger
- EXTENSIVE, STATE-OF-THE-ART FITNESS CENTERS with optional one-on-one fitness instruction
- PERSONALIZED, ONBOARD ENRICHMENT classes and activities