Buri – The First Norse God
Buri is the first god in Norse mythology. He was created, not by a mother or father, but by a giant frosty cow named Audumbla. As she licked the salty blocks of ice in Ginnagagap, the shape of a man, Buri, was formed and she nourished him with her milk.
Itineraries This Ship Sails
Unpack just once on our small, state-of-the-art ships, enjoy your spacious stateroom, and spend more time immersed in your destination. See why Viking is the world’s leader in river cruising.
Viking Longships 360° Tour
Step inside our award-winning, state-of-the-art sister ships.
- 95 comfortable outside staterooms (25 Standard Staterooms, 22 French Balcony Staterooms, 39 Veranda Staterooms, 7 Veranda Suites, 2 Explorer Suites)
- All suites feature two full-size rooms with a veranda off the living room & a French balcony in the bedroom
- Sun Deck with 360-degree views & shaded sitting area; organic herb garden & solar panels; putting green & walking track
- Aquavit Terrace & Lounge, a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship for al fresco dining
- Viking Lounge & Bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library & onboard shop
- Elevator from Middle to Upper Deck only; no elevator access for categories E & F
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Laundry service
- Ecologically friendly hybrid engines producing less vibrations for a smoother ride
- 40″ flat-screen TV with infotainment system featuring Movies On Demand, plus CNBC, CNN, National Geographic & more
Sailing our most popular itineraries, our award-winning Viking Longships showcase innovative engineering, streamlined design and understated elegance for the most comfortable river cruise experience available.