Cruising is the perfect vacation for the entire family. Most cruise lines offer fantastic programs specifically for young ones ages 2 to 17, giving children the chance to experience cruising with peers their own age.
Hours of Operation
- Hours are typically from 9am – 10pm everyday
- Some ships offer baby-sitting for children of all ages, including 2 and under, for a nominal fee from 9am – 1am
- Programs are usually designed for ages 2-7, 8-12 and 13-17
- Each age group has their own space, and often own pool and stage area
Parents can feel worry-free and guilt free about these services. Programs are facilitated by certified youth counsellors and there is something for every child to engage in while parents can enjoy some onboard time alone!
Guests tell us that their kids never want to leave the shipboard program area, which can feature Nintendo Wii®, Sony PlayStation® and even a stage for karaoke performances!
Children’s Programs often include;
- Arts and crafts
- Movie nights
- Computer and science labs
- Sporting events and dance classes
- Teen-only centres and arcades with the latest video games
- Children and youth specific shore excursions
Please visit www.cruise-connections.com/familycruising for information on Family Cruising for various cruises lines.