Avalon has always provided river cruisers the most spacious staterooms in Europe. Their entire fleet features Avalon Deluxe Staterooms that are, on average, 15 percent larger than the competition. With their Panorama-style Suite Ships, they’re not only offering cruisers their award-winning Avalon Deluxe Staterooms, they’re featuring newly designed 200-square foot Panorama Suites (30 percent larger than the average stateroom) and 300-square foot Royal Suites, offering cruisers even more room to relax and take in 360-degree views of Europe.
Inspired by design, their ships are crafted to entice all five senses. Some enhancements, including deluxe woven carpeting, flowers, premium L'Occitane products and scented sticks in their staterooms are subtle. Other offerings, such as Avalon-branded premium bedding (Comfort Collection Beds), marble bathrooms as well as a perfect balance of warm interiors, natural lighting and panoramic views are distinctive and unexpected. Combined, all elements provide travelers with a unique feeling of space, freedom and comfort not found with any other river cruise line.
Avalon Waterways offers cruisers an exclusive, premium-bedding suite (Comfort Collection BedsSM) in all of their staterooms, fleet-wide, in Europe. Comfort Collection Beds provides travelers a choice of pillows as well as orthopedic mattresses, high-comfort mattress covers, European-style duvets, Egyptian super-combed cotton linens, extra blankets and bed configuration options.
Peering through the looking glass to determine how they can continue to improve their cruisers on-board experiences, they have invested in the finest bathroom appointments available and such luxury touch-points such as L'Occitane toiletries, quality robes and slippers in each room, fleet-wide. They've also designed contemporary staterooms with the most available storage space, and plenty of "comfort touches" like complimentary bottled water and fully stocked mini-bars.
For some cruisers, comfort comes in the form of connection: Staying in touch with friends, colleagues and family members while away. Because of this, Avalon has taken great strides to enhance the technology available to guests on ship. In addition to offering them flat-screen televisions, providing a plethora of news and entertainment options, Avalon provides cruisers with FREE Wi-Fi fleet-wide. Furthermore, Royal Suites guests will have access to in-room iPads.
On any deck, your well-appointed Avalon Deluxe Stateroom is a spacious refuge of inviting home-away from-home features. Delight in the large private bathroom featuring full shower with glass shower door; deluxe beds with premium mattress covers, Egyptian super-combed cotton linens, European-style duvets, and a choice of soft or firm pillows; and ample closet space. And, of course, don't miss out on the never-ending views from the large windows or floor-to-ceiling sliding-glass doors. In fact, you'll love your Avalon Deluxe Stateroom so much, you may never want to go home!
French Balcony Stateroom
Avalon Deluxe Stateroom Category B - 172 sq. ft.
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door with French Balcony
• Full shower with glass door
• Writing desk
Photo shown is representative of a stateroom in the category.
Avalon Deluxe Staterooms Include:
• Comfort Collection Beds featuring premium memory foam mattress toppers with special construction for increased air flow and ventilation
• Egyptian super-combed cotton linens, woolen blankets & Europeanstyle duvets
• Soft and firm pillows
• Choice of bed configuration (two twins or one queen)
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding-glass door with French Balcony (most staterooms & suites)
• Private bathroom with full shower with glass door, hairdryer & premium L'Occitane® bath products
• Spacious 3-door closets with shelves for ample storage
• Flatscreen satellite TV with movie channels
• Bathrobes & slippers
• Well-stocked minibar with complimentary bottled water
• In-room safe
• Individual climate control
• Extra blankets
• Nightly turn-down service
• Bedside tables with reading lamps
• Easy under-bed luggage storage
• Alarm clock
• Writing desk/vanity with comfortable chair & mirror
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access
• Direct-dial telephone
• Continental breakfast & beverage room service available
Panorama Suites & Royal Suites Include (in addition to the above):
• 11' Wall-to-Wall Panoramic Window—50% wider than industry standard
• Wall-to-Wall Panoramic Window opens to create a large Open-Air Balcony
• Open-Air Balcony with full 6-person seating area
• Complimentary use of iPad mobile digital devices* while onboard (Royal Suites only)
* iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.